Benefits for LexFUN! Members include:
- Social activities for children – like our free playgroups, our weekly winter drop-in play and arts and craft centers (WinterFUN!), and our outdoor summer arts and craft program (SummerFUN!)
- Social activities for parents – like our Moms’ Nights Out, our Working Moms events, parents’ Night Out, our post-holiday White Elephant Party (gift exchange), and Book Clubs
- Awesome Special Events – like our LexFUN! Halloween Parade, Barn Babies (farm animal petting zoo), Marionettes Puppet Show, Membership Appreciation Party, Pot Luck at the opening Bicentennial Band Concert in the Summer, and building and riding on our LexFUN! float in the Patriots Day Parade.
- Parental Resources – like Kindergarten Connection (connect with other incoming kindergarteners in your school), free monthly seminars on parenting topics, an Early Education Open House (to help you select a pre-school), and It’s Delivered (free meals delivered to LexFUN! families when they welcome home a new child). LexFUN! also keeps parents informed of important information and happenings via our web site (Big Tent), on-line member forum, our Weekly Happenings (weekly newsletter) and monthly newsletter.
Member Discounts – like discounts at local business that young families frequent, such as children’s classes and activities, summer camp programs, great kid-friendly restaurants, children-focused retail shops, health and beauty services, child care services, legal and financial services, photography and printing and home services. All discounts and deals are listed on our membership card and here (put a link to the list).
- Community Service Activities – like Meals on Wheels, clothing and book drives, food pantry collections, holiday giving and visiting local senior citizens, all of which emphasize giving back to our community
- What’s going on in Town for young families – like events and activities sponsored by the public schools, Town Recreation Department, Cary Library, local preschools and early education centers, and local organizations like the Lions’ Club.