Public Sale Saturday April 28, 10am – 3pm, Bargain Bag Sale from 3:15pm – 4pm
WHAT IS THE CONSIGNMENT SALE?
Voted one of the Top 5 Consignment Sales in the State by Boston Parents Paper, the LexFUN! consignment sale is one of the largest children’s and maternity consignment sales in the area! Hundreds of buyers and sellers are brought together under one roof for a fantastic one-day event offering thousands of gently used, high quality baby and children’s clothes (newborn to size 12), gear and toys at very reasonable prices! Recently, we also added gently used maternity clothes to the Sale!
ALL FOR A GOOD CAUSE
Half of the proceeds of sold items are earned by the sellers and the other half goes to LexFUN! Preschool Scholarship Fund, which funds preschool scholarships for families who need the financial help. Items that are not sold are donated to charities that need these items such as Cradles to Crayons and More Than Words.
Come find out why our sale raised over $64,000 last year for our Consignors and LexFUN! Scholarship Fund!
Terms of Consignment
Sellers will receive 50% of the proceeds from their items that sell. LexFUN!’s portion of the proceeds will go to its Preschool Scholarship and Community Fund.
▪ At the end of the sale, all unsold items will be donated to charity and will not be returned to individual sellers.
▪ A check will be mailed to each consignor after the sale with individual proceeds.
▪ LexFUN! reserves the right to remove any items from the sales floor.
▪ Consignors agree to check their items for recalls with the Consumer Product and Safety
Commission, http://www.cpsc.gov/, and represent that all their consigned items are safe for use under CPSC guidelines.
▪ LexFUN! will take all reasonable precautions to prevent loss, damage, and/or theft. Consignor acknowledges possibility of such occurrences and is choosing to proceed in consignment with LexFUN!. All items consigned to LexFUN! are at the sole risk of the consignor. Consignor agrees to hold LexFUN! harmless and releases LexFUN! from liability with no claims for damaged, stolen or lost consigned items.
By registering for a consignor number, the consignor agrees that he/she has read, understands and agrees to the above terms and conditions