Volunteer at the Consignment Sale for Exclusive Pre-Sale Shopping Rights!
- By volunteering for just a few hours, you will be eligible to pre-shop the Sale at our exclusive Volunteer Pre-Sale before the main event. This means you get to shop the Sale before the general public and get the best selection!
- You don’t have to sell with us to volunteer at our sale. Anyone can volunteer – moms, dads, grandparents, and friends.
What's Involved in Volunteering?
- Volunteers work one or more 2.5 hour shifts during the Sale. A variety of time shifts are available.
- Volunteers help us set up clothing racks, displays, and tables; receive items at drop off; arrange products on the sales floor; sort clothing; put up signs; direct and assist buyers during the sale; cashier; bag items; take down fixtures.
- You will also get to meet other moms, dads, grandparents and members of our community, and have fun!
How to Sign Up to Volunteer
Step 1: Register on our website
- Already registered as a volunteer?
- New volunteer?
Step 2: Select a volunteer shift(s)
Step 3: Come ready to shop, lend a hand, and have fun!