By signing up for Kindergarten Connection, you and your preschooler will meet new friends and benefit from the following:
LexFUN! Kindergarten Connection Forum: What Every Parent Wants to Know!
- Learn about the exciting world of kindergarten!
- An evening of small group Q&A with parents of current Kindergartners
- All six Lexington elementary schools will be represented and current Kindergarten parents will be ready to share insights specific to your school
LexFUN! Kindergarten Connection Playdate
- Attend a playdate with other families from your school before Kindergarten begins!
- Receive a contact list of the other families at your elementary school enrolled in Kindergarten Connection
- Sign-ups open in February and playdates will take place during May and June
LexFUN! Kindergarten All-School Playdate
- Attend a playground playdate at your new school on Sunday, August 23, 2020!
- Play with your future classmates - color coded name tags will help you find friends in your new class
- Give your incoming Kindergartner a helping hand and maybe make a few new friends yourself!
*Kindergarten Connection welcomes ALL incoming Kindergartners. LexFUN! membership is not required to participate.